Bethany Pelotte, of Bethlehem, N.H., was recently named The White Mountain School's Student of the Week. The Student of the Week Award is granted each Friday to the White Mountain School student deemed to have made the most positive impact on the community and/or shown the greatest personal improvement in the previous week. The full faculty group nominates and selects the recipients of the award. This highly coveted award is presented by way of a special announcement from the recipient's faculty advisor at a Friday Morning Meeting assembly.
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- More high school athletes allowed to unmask this spring
- Maine's 'Beach to Beacon' race will again be virtual in '21
- Wealthy nations once lauded as successes lag in vaccinations
- Ohio's million-dollar idea: Lottery prizes for vaccinations
- Suit challenges restaurant aid priority to women, minorities
- Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine available to Connecticut teens
- US advisers endorse Pfizer COVID shot for kids 12 and up
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.