MEETING THE ALS CHALLENGE -- Brighton Elementary School was challenged by Charleston Elementary School to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge recently. Since the staff had 24 hours to respond, they did so last Wednesday afternoon, Aug. 27, while all BES students watched and enjoyed viewing some teachers and staff get drenched. Gerry Blake, from the Brighton road crew, provided the bucket loader, and Rick Hannux, from the Brighton Fire Department, brought the water and the ice to fill the bucket (that thing holds lots of ice and water!) BES is still collecting funds to donate to a Charleston family member afflicted with this disease.
- New Hampshire schools face virus-related loss of funds
- Connecticut inmate is fifth to die this month of COVID-19
- In first days, Biden flashes action as deep problems loom
- UK doctors seek review of 12-week gap between vaccine doses
- Democrats make federal election standards a top priority
- Insurers add food to coverage menu as way to improve health
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic
- Biden's early approach to virus: Underpromise, overdeliver
- North Country Hospital Will Participate In Mass Vaccination Clinic
- Vaccine registration off to strong start in New Hampshire
- Inspection finds oversights at long-term care facility
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.