IN MEMORY OF RONNIE BERLACK -- Students and staff at Burke Mountain Academy in East Burke raised over $4,600 for Hand to Hand to assist local families with their heating bills. The gift was made in memory of BMA alumnus and US Ski Team member Ronnie Berlack who died in an avalanche in Austria in January. Having worked with Hand to Hand over past few years, the Berlack Family and the school wanted to give back to the local community with this gift during a harsh, cold winter. The gift benefited 31 families.
- St. Johnsbury Restaurant Robbed In Broad Daylight
- Connecticut Man Charged With Drug World Kidnapping And Attempted Murder In Barnet
- Danville Man Accused Of Trying To Pull Another Man’s Eyeballs ‘Out Of His Head’ At Cumberland Farms
- Lyndonville Police Seeking Suspected Drugstore Thief
- Stannard Brothers Arrested After Friday Raid On ‘Heroin Highway’
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Sept. 6-12
- $25,000 Arrest Warrant Issued For Third Suspect In Beating Of Barnet Man
- Struggle With Staffing Challenges Too Much To Overcome; Local Restaurant To Close
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash Kills North Country Man
- Woman Enters Guilty Plea In Decapitated Lover Case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.