HEALTHY WALK AT LUNCHTIME -- Students and staff at Burke Town School recently participated in the National Walk at Lunch Day. During recess, everyone logged in a mile before or after lunch. Some students were eager and ran to get extra laps. This is part of a health initiative nation-wide with Blue Cross Blue Shield. Above, Cathy Wilkins walks with her second-grade students; below, Tracie Surridge is literally walking with a lunch with her third-grade students.
- GOP rallies solidly against Democrats' virus relief package
- US jobless claims at 730K, still high but fewest in 3 months
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50,000
- Refunds for pandemic scofflaws given initial OK from House
- Anti-abortion bills pass during chaotic House session
- Biden orders a review of US supply chains for vital goods
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine works well in big 'real world' test
- Amid surge, US tries to expedite release of migrant children
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.