YEARLY RITUAL -- Students at the Caledonia Christian School in St. Johnsbury participate in a yearly ritual which took place on the coldest morning of the year so far, Jan. 24. The students are throwing boiling water into the -22 degrees F. air. Participants include Kelley Powers, Lucas Fontaine, Adam Lawson, Alyssa Fontaine, Adrienna Fontaine and Isaac Dagesse.
- States lift restrictions gradually amid fears of new variant
- Tensions rise as AstraZeneca, EU spar over vaccine delays
- Bill would refund money to businesses fined during pandemic
- COVID-19 vaccinations beginning for Vermonters 75 and over
- Virus will kill many more, WH projects as briefings resume
- In CDC’s backyard, school reopening debate divides experts
- Brown resumes some in-person classes; hospitalizations down
- Auschwitz survivors mark anniversary online amid pandemic
- Guards upset over lack of vaccination plan in prisons
- Maine will launch vaccine registry system in weeks
- US boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- Some frustrated by vaccine signup; 8 Corrections staff cases
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.