Chelsey Corliss, of Lyndonville, has been awarded an Out of State Scholarship to attend Alfred State in Alfred, N.Y. Corliss was awarded $2,000 per year for the scholarship. She is slated to graduate in 2012 from Lyndon Institute and intends to enroll in the biological science program. This scholarship is offered to out-of-state students. Recipients may receive $2,000 per year for up to four years (equivalent of a baccalaureate degree) if they maintain a 2.5 grade point average. This merit-based scholarship is open to prospective students with an 85 or better overall high school average.
- School cancels DeVos visit, says a staffer tested positive
- CDC drops controversial testing advice that caused backlash
- Man charged with pandemic relief loan fraud pleads guilty
- Unemployment dips in Maine; number of virus cases tops 5,000
- Push is underway to test COVID-19 vaccines in diverse groups
- Drug shows promise in 1st largely minority COVID-19 study
- AP-NORC poll: Majority plan to vote before Election Day
- Providence College deals with surge of student virus cases
- Van Morrison targets virus restrictions in 3 new songs
- Israel returns to virus lockdown as cases mount
- More testing leads to slight increase in coronavirus numbers
- Report: Much needs doing to shield nursing homes from virus
- Gulf between Trump and doctors on mask wearing gets wider
- Whitmer: Mask order applies to Big Ten, but may be changed
- AP-NORC poll: Trump faces deep pessimism as election nears
- CVS to double number of pharmacy coronavirus testing sites
- Twisted Sister singer to anti-maskers: Don't use our song
- University of New England takes additional testing measures
- Infection rates soar in college towns as students return
- Vermont high school closed -- for air woes, not coronavirus
- School closes as positive virus test forces 70 to quarantine
- Barr under fire over comparison of virus lock-in to slavery
- COVID-19 danger continues to drive joblessness in US
- What are the rules on masks in schools?
- Trump denies downplaying virus, casts doubt on mask usage
- Dr. Fauci Warns Vermonters To Not Let Up In Fight Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus deaths in kids echoes toll in adults, CDC says
- While income in the US rose in 2019, so did the uninsured
- College virus testing reviewed; Nantucket battling COVID-19
- Trump aide's no-holds-barred style sparks new COVID-19 furor
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.