Chelsey Corliss, of Lyndonville, has been awarded an Out of State Scholarship to attend Alfred State in Alfred, N.Y. Corliss was awarded $2,000 per year for the scholarship. She is slated to graduate in 2012 from Lyndon Institute and intends to enroll in the biological science program. This scholarship is offered to out-of-state students. Recipients may receive $2,000 per year for up to four years (equivalent of a baccalaureate degree) if they maintain a 2.5 grade point average. This merit-based scholarship is open to prospective students with an 85 or better overall high school average.
- Woman Sentenced To Prison In Decapitation Case
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 4-10
- Police Logs
- Derby Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Teenage Girl
- Two Waterford Murder Suspects Taking Plea Deals
- Routine Traffic Stop Leads To Felony Identity Theft Charge
- Krystal Whitcomb Pleads Guilty In Waterford Drugs & Murder Case
- Manslaughter Case Grows More Complicated As Trial Nears
- Police: Woman Pursues Purse Thief, Clings To Truck As He Drives Away
- North Haverhill Woman Dies In Crash
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.