SUMMER STORYTELLING IN LUNENBURG -- "And you know what happened next?" said Simon Brooks, a storyteller who was at the Lunenburg School on July 22, who kept his audience captivated. Whether it was the Big Bad Wolf, or a character from the exotic land of Persia, Simon kept the students listening with baited breath. For visiting students who were at summer school, as well as their friends and cousins, Simon brought an ample supply of free books from the Children's Literacy Foundation (CLiF) and plenty of new vocabulary.
- Biden to sign virus measures, requires mask use to travel
- Biden's US revives support for WHO, reversing Trump retreat
- EXPLAINER: What's next for WHO after US takes steps to stay
- Mobile labs take vaccine studies to diverse neighborhoods
- Hundreds of Maine farms, food producers receive virus aid
- On Day One, Biden targets Trump policies on climate, virus
- Biden takes the helm, appeals for unity to take on crises
- Some COVID-19 mutations may dampen vaccine effectiveness
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- Governor tests negative; teachers want vaccine
- States report vaccine shortages and cancel appointments
- Gov. signs order to alleviate substitute teacher shortage
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.