Cody Hodge, of Orleans, has been named to the dean's list for the August 2012 session in the College of Applied Technologies at the University of Northwestern Ohio. Full-time students must receive a grade point average of 3.5 or better to be named to the dean's list. Hodge is a 2012 graduate of North Country Union High School and is majoring in auto/diesel. He is the son of Paul and Heather Hodge.
- NY officials removed fuller tally of nursing home deaths
- Americans vaccinated against COVID-19 still wait for advice
- One year after Vermont's 1st virus case, governor optimistic
- AP-NORC poll: Americans largely back Biden's virus response
- $25M recommended for coronavirus relief reserve fund
- Reporter faces trial in case seen as attack on press rights
- Field hospital, with few patients, could close within weeks
- Despite high infection rate, Providence vaccination rate low
- California to give 40% of vaccine to Latino, high-risk areas
- The Latest: San Diego zoo vaccinates 9 great apes for virus
- Teacher vaccinations start next week in New Hampshire
- Vermont prison outbreak grows to 128 inmates, 10 staff
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.