Emma Duffany, of St. Johnsbury, has been selected for inclusion on the dean's list for academic achievement during the spring 2015 semester at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y. To be eligible for the dean's list, a student must have completed at least four courses and have an academic average of 3.6 based on a 4.0 scale for the semester. Duffany is a member of the Class of 2015, majoring in Francophone Studies. She attended St. Johnsbury Academy.
- Cyberattack hits Vermont network, including 6 hospitals
- Connecticut designates more communities as virus hot zones
- Court to weigh in on remote House sessions during pandemic
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- AG warns about evictions without a court order
- Vermont GOP governor seeks reelection during pandemic
- Maine governor extends civil emergency declaration
- San Francisco curbs virus but once-vibrant downtown is empty
- Blame game afoot in Pelosi vs. Trump virus aid rhetoric
- Pope ends public audiences, eyes Christmas as virus surges
- 'So frustrating': Grave missteps seen in US virus response
- 2 lawmakers lament virus rules near New Hampshire line
- Supreme Court issues flurry of last-minute election orders
- Worcester's outdoor dining program extended
- Clerks are starting to process absentee ballots in Maine
- Coronavirus dims Mexico's bright Day of the Dead celebration
- US vetted stars' politics to showcase Trump virus response
- Merkel warns Germans of a 'difficult winter' as virus surges
- Justice Department ramps up inquiry into NY care home deaths
- Applications open for more hazard pay; 100,000 tests at UVM
- Rising infections complicate rules for New York-area travel
- UNH testing campus sewage as part of virus surveillance
- The Latest: Ex-DHS aide Miles Taylor says he's 'Anonymous'
- Millions of mailed ballots not yet returned in key states
- Man admits to filing fraudulent claim for stimulus loan
- Migrants quickly expelled by Trump try repeatedly to cross
- Winter sports in Maine delayed as virus cases keep growing
- Lockdowns, business rollbacks threatened amid surging virus
- Germany, France gear up for new lockdowns as virus surges
- Workers tell lawmakers of dysfunction at veterans' home
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.