Felicia Mann, of Littleton, N.H., received a bachelor of science degree in Psychology during the 75th Commencement exercises of Endicott College in Beverly, Mass. on May 16, 2015, Felicia is the daughter of Robert and Lori Mann of Littleton. Felicia was also named to the dean's list students for spring 2015 at Endicott. In order to qualify for the dean's list, a student must obtain a minimum grade point average of 3.5, receive no grade below a "C", have no withdrawal grades, and be enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits for the semester.
- States, business sort out what new CDC mask guidance means
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Restaurants question how a partial mask mandate will work
- Dartmouth College to allow more access of June 1
- Number of high-risk Massachusetts communities down to 6
- Misinformation surges amid India's COVID-19 calamity
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be widely available globally?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.