Every Monday during the month of May, The Caledonian-Record's Newspapers In Education Program will feature a variety of articles and stories focusing on health, nutrition and exercise, in celebration of "May is Fitness Month." In-paper features include health topics on the Kid Scoop page, and "Staying Healthy," sponsored by St. Johnsbury Academy. A "Get Fit Student of the Week" will be featured, highlighting students from area schools who exemplify a healthy lifestyle in their school and community. Inserted in today's newspaper, the 16-page supplement, "Five Steps to Fantastic Fitness" gives an abundance of information on staying fit and healthy.
- Thanksgiving travelers try to reach destinations, miss virus
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade takes flight in virus times
- RI allocates $100M for businesses closed during 2-week pause
- Empty seats, delivered feasts as virus changes Thanksgiving
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- Supreme Court rules against NY coronavirus restrictions
- Biden seeks unity as Trump stokes fading embers of campaign
- US will appeal order barring expulsions of migrant children
- Country store, tavern fined for violating emergency orders
- AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results
- Santa Fund, H.O.P.E., Faith In Action, Assisting NEK At Holidays
- School district: Some not complying with quarantine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.