Every Monday during the month of May, The Caledonian-Record's Newspapers In Education Program will feature a variety of articles and stories focusing on health, nutrition and exercise, in celebration of "May is Fitness Month." In-paper features include health topics on the Kid Scoop page, and "Fitness Plus," sponsored by St. Johnsbury Academy. A "Get Fit Student of the Week" will be featured, highlighting students from area schools who exemplify a healthy lifestyle in their school and community. Inserted in today's newspaper, the 16-page supplement, "Get Fit" gives an abundance of information on staying fit and healthy.
- Scott 'cautiously optimistic' about virus after Thanksgiving
- The Year In Photos
- Pushed to rush, FDA head says feds will get vaccine 'right'
- GOP lawmakers test positive for virus before opening session
- 'Very dark couple of weeks': Morgues and hospitals overflow
- Pop-up school for US asylum seekers thrives despite pandemic
- Pope book backs George Floyd protests, blasts virus skeptic
- Mnuchin defends shut down of Fed emergency loan programs
- US panel to decide who should get the first COVID-19 shots
- Biden unveils economic team at critical moment for recovery
- Massachusetts small businesses hit hard during pandemic
- Rep. Joe Courtney cleared to end COVID-19 quarantine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.