DELEGATES TO GIRLS SCIENCE DISCOVERY DAY -- The University of Vermont College of Medicine's Chapter of the American Women's Medical Association will hold a special opportunity for seventh- and eighth-grade girls on May 11. Students will participate in workshops covering topics such as anatomy, medical imaging, immune systems and blood systems. The three students chosen to represent Gilman Middle School are, from left, Felicia Colbeth, Tiara Rainey and Kristen Potteiger, all 8th graders.
- States, business sort out what new CDC mask guidance means
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Restaurants question how a partial mask mandate will work
- Dartmouth College to allow more access of June 1
- Number of high-risk Massachusetts communities down to 6
- Misinformation surges amid India's COVID-19 calamity
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be widely available globally?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.