Gregory Jacobs, of Whitefield, N.H., received a bachelor of arts degree in anthropology within the College of Arts & Sciences during May commencement ceremonies at the University of Vermont in Burlington.
- NH Food Bank to host 19 drive-through pantries in December
- Los Angeles issues stay-home order as coronavirus surges
- Virus hospitalizations top 1,000 again in Connecticut
- Experts: Virus numbers could be erratic after Thanksgiving
- US colleges mull new virus protocols for students' return
- Vermont governor: Keep students home after big gatherings
- Many turn to real Christmas trees as bright spot amid virus
- Pandemic pushes Peru's vital peasant farmers to the brink
- Audubon: Images of 'racism, white supremacy' on trail signs
- Shuttered mall could be used as a site for jury trials
- Maine GOP leader: Talk to those opposed to virus rules
- New cardinals quarantine in pope's hotel ahead of ceremony
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.