RED NOSE DAY AWARENESS -- Red Nose Day is a campaign dedicated to raising money for children and young people living in poverty by simply having fun and making people laugh. The inaugural Red Nose Day was held on May 21. On that day, Groveton High School's Junior National Honor Society sponsored a National Red Nose day fundraiser. For $2, students and staff could purchase a red, foam nose. One hundred percent of the proceeds were donated and over $200 was raised during the event.
- US boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- Relative of virus victim asks to meet WHO experts in Wuhan
- EU demands that vaccine makers honor their commitments
- UK passes 100,000 coronavirus deaths as outbreak still rages
- UK's 'tsunami' of grief as coronavirus deaths pass 100,000
- Some Boston businesses can reopen Monday with restrictions
- AG seeks information about hospital vaccine plans
- Student-run free grocery store helps feed town's hungry
- Asia Today: Taiwan quarantines 5,000 after hospital cluster
- Indonesia's confirmed coronavirus cases exceed 1 million
- Biden more bullish on vaccines, open to 1.5M daily shot goal
- Tokyo Olympic Q&A: Officials try to explain how games happen
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.