WOW IMPRESSES GUILDHALL STUDENTS -- The students at Guildhall Elementary School were visited by The WOW Express on Oct. 17. Watershed on Wheels (WOW) Express is a traveling exhibit designed to engage children in the beauty and wonder of the Silvio O. Conte National Fish and Wildlife Refuge, which comprises the 7.2 million-acre Connecticut River Watershed. Above, looking at an animal pelt are Austin McLain and Jaxon Christiano; below, a WOW Express rep explains to Reese Routhier, Micki Grootenboer and Gillian Schmucker about ice flow, the formation of the mountains and valleys, and the Connecticut River, depicted by a water table made from recycled plastic.
- School cook who wrote 'Let's Go Brandon' on menu fired
- Hunter-Harvested Deer Tested For COVID-19
- Teen Girl From Newport Missing Since Nov. 10
- Dead Battery Leads To Drug Bust
- Walden Head Cook Fired For Writing “Let’s Go Brandon” On Menu Calendar, Leaving Work Early
- Police Logs
- Local Man Files Federal Lawsuit Against State For Race, Gender Discrimination As A White Male
- Firefighters Fulfill Rehab Resident’s Dying Wish
- More To The School Cook Story: Alex McGregor
- Four Properties Sold At Concord Tax Sale To Highest Bidders
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.