Jacob Barker, of Lancaster, N.H., has been inducted into St. Lawrence University's chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, the international honorary society for economics. Barker, a member of the Class of 2015 at St. Lawrence, located in Canton, N.Y., is majoring in economics. Barker graduated from White Mountains Regional High School in Whitefield, N.H. Membership is open to students who have taken at least five economics courses at St. Lawrence, including at least one 300-level course, and have an economics grade-point average of 3.3 or higher and an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- States, business sort out what new CDC mask guidance means
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Restaurants question how a partial mask mandate will work
- Dartmouth College to allow more access of June 1
- Number of high-risk Massachusetts communities down to 6
- Misinformation surges amid India's COVID-19 calamity
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be widely available globally?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.