Jesse Danielson, of Peacham, was one of 371 members of the Class of 2015 to earn degrees from Wheaton College in Norton, Mass. on May 16, 2015, during the college's 180th Commencement ceremony. Danielson graduated with a bachelor of arts in Economics.
- Third Trout Lands Fisherman In Court
- Police: Gunshots Fired By Suspect Threatening To Kill At St. J Industrial Park
- Woman Steals Truck In St.J, Crashes It In Stowe, Walks Away From The Scene
- Local Man Guilty Of Federal Firearms Crimes Back Behind Bars
- Health Department Data Shows Delta Variant In NEK, Across The State
- Drugs Found In Backpack Found With St. J Armed Robbery Suspect
- Residents, NKHS Talk At Length About Residential Facility
- Police Logs
- POLICE: Florida Sex Offender Charged After Moving To St. Johnsbury
- Scenes From The 2021 North Haverhill Fair
Stories We're Following
“I don’t like a vicious dog … I don’t want to drive by somebody’s house and have a dog trying to chase me and bite me… I don’t want to see somebody getting bitten up by a dog, that’s the last thing I want to see.”
“We had a handful who actively chose to make this a freebie,” she said, noting that two tenants, in particular, had no change in income during COVID-19 but “they told me they were not going to pay rent [because] they didn’t have to.”
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.