Jillian Hale, of Groton, has been cited for academic achievement for the spring 2013 semester at the State University of New York College of Technology at Delhi. Hale, majoring in Hotel and Resort Management, has qualified for the dean's list. To qualify for the SUNY Delhi dean's list, a student must have an academic average of 3.50 and above and take six credit hours or more within the semester.
- Drunk Space Jam 2 Movie-goer Arrested For Child Cruelty, Disorderly Conduct
- Woman Steals Truck In St.J, Crashes It In Stowe, Walks Away From The Scene
- Vulgar Signs Pose Challenge For Town Officials
- State Police Investigating 2 Deaths At Crystal Lake
- Police Identify People Found Dead In Crystal Lake
- Police Looking For Woman They Say Lied In Court To Help A Jailed Man
- VSP Responds To Knife Wielding Woman At Price Chopper Store
- Sutton Vicious Dog Hearing Amicably Resolved At Tailgate Public Meeting
- St. Johnsbury Attorney Moves To Dismiss 35 Orleans County Cases Due To Ongoing Closure Of Newport Courthouse
- Lyndon: Late-Arriving Permit Applications Filed For Residential Facility
Stories We're Following
-- Warren Williamson
-- State's Attorney Jennifer Barrett
-- Bethlehem Selectman Gabe Boisseau
“People should come to this show if they want to know what teenagers are thinking, feeling, needing, and wanting. So if you are a parent, come to the show. If you are an educator, come to the show. If you are a grandparent, come to the show. If you are anyone, come to the show.”
-- Bess O'Brien
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.