MAGNA CUM LAUDE GRADUATE -- Laura Ruttle, of Colebrook, N.H., received a bachelor of arts degree, magna cum laude, from Keene State College in Keene, N.H., May 11, 2013. A graduating student who has earned at least 60 graded credits at Keene State in a baccalaureate degree program and has a cumulative grade-point average of 3.70 to 3.89 will earn magna cum laude distinction. Laura was also honored at a Spring Honors Convocation on May 10. She is a member of the Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society, with a discipline in History, and is a member of the National Society of Collegiate Scholars. Laura graduated from Colebrook Academy in 2009 and is the daughter of Douglas and Jacqueline Ruttle of Colebrook.
- White House offers new tax credit to help spur vaccinations
- Medical center starts program for post-COVID 'long-haulers'
- Europe lines up more shots, hoping to beat back virus surge
- Vermont sees decline in cases, strong vaccination rates
- Countries worldwide hit new records for virus cases, deaths
- 'No place for you': Indian hospitals buckle amid virus surge
- Maine secretary of state to support voting law changes
- Asian Americans wary about school amid virus, violence
- The Latest: Schools reopen in Mexico's Campeche state
- Swedish teen Thunberg joins fight against vaccine inequity
- Town halls, libraries allow more visitors; Daily cases rise
- Massachusetts residents 16 and older eligible for vaccine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.