LI SKI-A-THON BENEFITS AREA CHARITIES -- The Lyndon Institute Nordic Ski Team held an all-night ski-a-thon -- roughly 20 hours of skiing -- around the LI track on March 7-8. A portion of the monies raised from the event benefited the Lyndon area foodshelf and HOPE (Helping Other People Everyday), and will also be used to purchase equipment and uniforms for the team. The students were divided into teams: they skied for an hour, took a couple hours off to rest, then continued with the event. The ski-a-thon started after school on Friday and continued through Saturday mid-morning.
- Mexico: Russia's Sputnik V shortages mean limited 2nd doses
- States push jobless from virus recession to return to work
- Rhode Island to open vaccinations to children ages 12 to 15
- Scores of dead bodies found floating in India's Ganges River
- US schools fight to keep students amid fear of dropout surge
- Republican barred from inviting guests into State House
- Poll: Most in US who remain unvaccinated need convincing
- Signs of optimism as NYC sees rise in tourism, bit by bit
- Pfizer COVID-19 shot expanded to US children as young as 12
- Report finds failures at Conn. nursing homes as strikes loom
- NYPD officer: 4-year-old shooting victim 'didn't even cry'
- Job market for new grads: Much hiring but much competition
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.