MUSIC FESTIVAL PERFORMERS -- Twenty three students in the music program at Lyndon Institute attended the District II Music Festival held recently in Newport. Fourteen students performed with the Honor Chorus, six with the Concert Band and three performed with the Wind Ensemble group. Participants include: front row from left, Lynn Wu, Shin Nguyen, Betty Ding, Christina Cassidy, Emilee Ye, Lufy Lu, Chantilly Larose and Elizabeth Wright; back row, Shaylyn Clancy, Patrick Seymour, Kyle Piette, Ian Yarnall, Michael Rivera, Ryan Clancy, Samantha Hedding, Lydia Ham, Maya Gershun-Half and Chiu Chi Mak. Also participating were Charmaine Chen, Kira Cogger, Leslie Liang, Molder Li and Billy Wright.
- New Hampshire opens vaccine site; Maine reports 183 cases
- California OKs reopening of ball parks, Disneyland
- Pandemic forces route change, other precautions for Iditarod
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: rural US confronts vaccine void
- Tennessee panel deemed vaccinating inmates a 'PR nightmare'
- Vaxi Taxi targets vaccine anxiety as UK minority uptake lags
- NY officials removed fuller tally of nursing home deaths
- Americans vaccinated against COVID-19 still wait for advice
- Study finds mask mandates, dining out influence virus spread
- Jump in hiring fuels optimism for US economic recovery
- One year after Vermont's 1st virus case, governor optimistic
- AP-NORC poll: Americans largely back Biden's virus response
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.