HOMETOWN HEROES -- One of the favorite end-of-school traditions at Lyndon Town School is the Hometown Heroes Day. This annual event, organized by LTS staff, is designed to have students and their families interact with the members of the community that keep us safe everyday. The National Guard, the Lyndon Fire-Police-Rescue departments, Lyndonville Electric, and Collin Cornell and his racing truck were all available to answer questions and hand out goodies like key chains, bracelets and pencils. Collin brought a large Emmy Strong banner for everyone to sign to match his new Emmy Strong racing decals. Above, Tucker Guilfoyle, Lane Freeto, Dayton Blake, Marcus Clark and Arizon Tobyne listening as Officer and LTS parent, Brandon Thrailkill talks about his law enforcement job.
- GOP rallies solidly against Democrats' virus relief package
- US jobless claims at 730K, still high but fewest in 3 months
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants?
- Amid COVID-19 pandemic, flu has disappeared in the US
- Backlogged cases push California COVID-19 deaths past 50,000
- Refunds for pandemic scofflaws given initial OK from House
- Anti-abortion bills pass during chaotic House session
- Biden orders a review of US supply chains for vital goods
- Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine works well in big 'real world' test
- Amid surge, US tries to expedite release of migrant children
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.