FOCUSED ON A CAREER -- Valerie Labounty, an eighth grade student at Lyndon Town School, works with professional stylist Holly Whitehead during Career Day held recently. LTS students Cady Austin, Felicia Lynch, Cassidy Dehaven and Larissa Hackett look on. Students learned about the artistry, business, communication skills and chemistry that go into this profession. All sixth, seventh and eighth graders at LTS chose two careers that they were interested in exploring. Presenters ranged from engineers and graphic designers to game wardens and fashion designers, with 11 presenters in all.
- Drunk Space Jam 2 Movie-goer Arrested For Child Cruelty, Disorderly Conduct
- Vulgar Signs Pose Challenge For Town Officials
- State Police Investigating 2 Deaths At Crystal Lake
- Police Identify People Found Dead In Crystal Lake
- Local Employers Cope With Staffing Shortages
- Accused NEK Man Back In Jail After ‘Eloping’ From Secure Home Multiple Times
- Police Looking For Woman They Say Lied In Court To Help A Jailed Man
- St. Johnsbury Attorney Moves To Dismiss 35 Orleans County Cases Due To Ongoing Closure Of Newport Courthouse
- Husband And Wife Team To Tackle “The Rockpile”
- Business Watch: Bakery Rises Downtown; All Around Power Owner Fuels DiSpencery
Stories We're Following
-- Warren Williamson
-- State's Attorney Jennifer Barrett
-- Bethlehem Selectman Gabe Boisseau
“People should come to this show if they want to know what teenagers are thinking, feeling, needing, and wanting. So if you are a parent, come to the show. If you are an educator, come to the show. If you are a grandparent, come to the show. If you are anyone, come to the show.”
-- Bess O'Brien
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.