Maya Sayarath, of St. Johnsbury, a student-athlete at Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Mass., received the following awards on May 5, Mount Holyoke's awards day: she was one of three first-year students recognized by the Science Department and was awarded the Albert Walter Award for Excellence in Chemistry; she was also awarded the Cramer Players Award by the athletic department for her overall contribution to the tennis team and outstanding leadership, sense of fair play, dependability, support of teammates and unflagging enthusiasm for the sport of tennis. Sayarath is a 2010 graduate of St. Johnsbury Academy. She finished her first year at MHC with a 3.8 cumulative grade point average and is majoring in chemistry.
- School cook who wrote 'Let's Go Brandon' on menu fired
- Hunter-Harvested Deer Tested For COVID-19
- More Trouble For Woman Convicted Of Assaulting Cop At Corn Maze
- Local Man Files Federal Lawsuit Against State For Race, Gender Discrimination As A White Male
- Walden Head Cook Fired For Writing “Let’s Go Brandon” On Menu Calendar, Leaving Work Early
- Dead Battery Leads To Drug Bust
- Police Logs
- Firefighters Fulfill Rehab Resident’s Dying Wish
- More To The School Cook Story: Alex McGregor
- Island Pond Man Charged With Felony After Fight At Party
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.