MILLER'S RUN STUDENTS WALK FOR THEIR HEALTH -- Oct. 9 was "International Walk to School Day." The entire student body at Miller's Run School in Sheffield was accompanied by teachers and staff members as the school community joined together to walk around the school field three times before gathering on a hillside. In Vermont, this annual event is organized by school nurses. Miller's Run School has a new school nurse this year, Sophia Hall, RN. This is the first time the school has participated in Walk to School Day. For additional information about the Walk/Bike to school initiative, visit http://www.walkbiketoschool.org.
- Restaurant fined $1,500 over no social distancing, masks
- Massachusetts alleges gym chain illegally charged fees
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won't end the US crisis right away
- Restaurants workers out of work again as virus surges anew
- Nursing home residents urged to stay put during holiday
- Nursing home group wants more coronavirus testing
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble more obvious with masks
- Dow crests 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- MBTA launches free mask program to Boston-area commuters
- Thanksgiving could make or break US coronavirus response
- Spain’s mortuary workers endure the daily march of death
- Maine company contracted to produce million of testing swabs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.