UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL -- Monroe Consolidated School students and staff recently had the opportunity to travel to the Seacoast Science Center for and Ocean Expedition on-site learning opportunity. Above, students had a chance to touch a shark!: from left, Sophia, Hillary, Trenton, Jayden, Seacoast Center worker Kelly, and Arianna.
- Biden marks nation's Covid grief before inauguration pomp
- Plunged into virus 'dark winter,' Biden must lead US out
- New Hampshire updates vaccine registration process
- 'We know this is real': New clinics aid virus 'long-haulers'
- Panel: China, WHO should have acted quicker to stop pandemic
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- ACLU sues feds over withholding records in immigration cases
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- New Haven students return for in-person learning
- AP-NORC poll: Virus, economy swamp other priorities for US
- 3 more COVID-19 cases linked to Australian Open arrivals
- Spain's rising cases give pandemic hospital a second chance
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.