ENHANCING DANCERS' KNOWLEDGE THROUGH PHYSICAL THERAPY -- Physical Therapist Jennifer Legacy-Gray, at right, from Northern Physical Therapy, recently visited Lyndon Institute to work with the dance department. Her mission was to enhance the dancer's knowledge of postural alignment and their understanding of the importance to strengthen core muscles for proper execution of movements on and off the dance floor, and to reduce risk of injury in life activities. Gray is an alumna of Lyndon Institute's Class of 1998.
- States, business sort out what new CDC mask guidance means
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Restaurants question how a partial mask mandate will work
- Dartmouth College to allow more access of June 1
- Number of high-risk Massachusetts communities down to 6
- Misinformation surges amid India's COVID-19 calamity
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be widely available globally?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.