PITTSBURG STUDENTS DISPLAY AFTER-SCHOOL ARTWORK -- Students from Pittsburg show the works of art they created during a class conducted by Connecticut River Artisan Group (CRAG) member Deb Sargent during an after school art workshop. The class was funded by a grant from the Plum Creek Foundation. Displaying their creations are, from left, Garrett Lassonde, Landen Phillips, Baylee DeWitt, Devin Phillips (behind Baylee), Ashley Bolton, Delaney Daniels, Carter Prehemo, Austen Keyser (behind Carter), Alex DeBois and Caleb Tufts.
- What are the treatment options for COVID-19?
- The Latest: Fishing crews arriving in New Zealand have virus
- 'Running Angry': Trump attacks Dr. Fauci, press and polls
- Argentina passes 1 million cases as virus hits Latin America
- Sununu, Feltes mischaracterize virus toll on nursing homes
- Kingdom East Sees Some Switches To Virtual Learning, And Back To In-Person
- First Night North Coming To A Screen Near You
- NY faces hot spots, rising infection in surrounding states
- Virus outbreak linked to hockey rink grows to 30 cases
- Report showing gains in bank access overshadowed by COVID
- High-risk municipalities deciding what to do about schools
- Pandemic air travel milestone; 1 million passengers screened
- Maine research institute joins COVID-19 data collaborative
- Glamorous Miami club caught in power struggle over the virus
- Some states allow ballots if voters die before Election Day
- AP-NORC/SAP poll: 1 in 4 US workers have weighed quitting
- As virus flares globally, new strategies target hot spots
- COVID delay: New coronavirus relief slipping past election
- Another Maine church grappling with virus outbreak
- Millions more virus rapid tests, but are results reported?
- French virus curfew produces eerie quiet on streets of Paris
- New England college enrollment down because of pandemic
- US resorts adapt to new normal of skiing amid pandemic
- Trump plays down virus as he steps up pitch for second term
- Massachusetts ban on pandemic evictions, foreclosures ending
- Rural Midwest hospitals struggling to handle virus surge
- Iran announces its virus death toll passes 30,000 killed
- New virus restrictions in Europe; Merkel warns of hard days
- Dark déjà vu for European economy as virus cases spike
- Life on the line: Early voters wait 'as long as it takes'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.