PROFILE SCHOLAR ATHLETES -- These Profile School scholar athletes were honored in Concord, N.H. on March 16. The criteria for being named a Scholar Athlete is: being senior in high school; lettering in two sports; maintaining a B-plus average; and being a positive role model. Honored were: front row from left, Hunter Leighton, Chris Chardon, Jared Gunter, Ian Baker, Chris Sirois and Chris Seely; back row, Ali Kennedy, Brita Tortorice, Paige Coyle, Marina Sellers, Erica Seely and Leanza Hunt. Also honored was Morgan Austin.
- Town managers worry about business health, infrastructure
- Fully vaccinated people can gather without masks, CDC says
- Unions back proposal for firefighters to vaccinate teachers
- Jill Biden sees teachable moment in the depths of a pandemic
- From vote to virus, misinformation campaign targets Latinos
- Russia scores points with vaccine diplomacy, but snags arise
- New Hampshire opens vaccine site; Maine reports 183 cases
- California OKs reopening of ball parks, Disneyland
- Europe staggers as infectious variants power virus surge
- Pandemic forces route change, other precautions for Iditarod
- Open spaces, no pharmacies: rural US confronts vaccine void
- Tennessee panel deemed vaccinating inmates a 'PR nightmare'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.