Quintin Tomasi, of Lyndonville, is enrolled at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y., as a member of the Class of 2018. Tomasi attended Lyndon Institute. Each first-year student participates in St. Lawrence University's innovative First-Year Program, helping students make successful transitions from high school to college. Students live together and are taught by faculty teams, developing the writing, speaking, and research skills needed for college. Students continue to develop these skills in a spring First-Year Seminar.
- Amazon city scrambles to provide oxygen to COVID-19 patients
- Biden: We'll 'manage the hell' out of feds' COVID response
- New Hampshire mask mandate being extended
- NBA fines Irving $50,000 for health, safety violations
- States declare emergencies, close capitols ahead of rallies
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older week of Jan. 25
- Federal report says pandemic hit seafood industry hard
- Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine
- 'This is not a game': Global virus death toll hits 2 million
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2M amid vaccine rollout
- US executes Virginia gang killer despite COVID-19 infection
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.