Rachel Somers, of St. Johnsbury, has been named to the dean's list for the fall 2013 semester at the Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University. Rachel is pursuing a bachelor of science in Nursing and plans to graduate from the Manchester, N.H. campus. The dean's list recognizes those students with a full-time course load who have achieved outstanding scholarship with a 3.5 grade point average or higher for the academic term.
- What are the treatment options for COVID-19?
- The Latest: Fishing crews arriving in New Zealand have virus
- 'Running Angry': Trump attacks Dr. Fauci, press and polls
- Argentina passes 1 million cases as virus hits Latin America
- Sununu, Feltes mischaracterize virus toll on nursing homes
- Kingdom East Sees Some Switches To Virtual Learning, And Back To In-Person
- First Night North Coming To A Screen Near You
- NY faces hot spots, rising infection in surrounding states
- Virus outbreak linked to hockey rink grows to 30 cases
- Report showing gains in bank access overshadowed by COVID
- High-risk municipalities deciding what to do about schools
- Pandemic air travel milestone; 1 million passengers screened
- Maine research institute joins COVID-19 data collaborative
- Glamorous Miami club caught in power struggle over the virus
- Some states allow ballots if voters die before Election Day
- AP-NORC/SAP poll: 1 in 4 US workers have weighed quitting
- As virus flares globally, new strategies target hot spots
- COVID delay: New coronavirus relief slipping past election
- Another Maine church grappling with virus outbreak
- Millions more virus rapid tests, but are results reported?
- French virus curfew produces eerie quiet on streets of Paris
- New England college enrollment down because of pandemic
- US resorts adapt to new normal of skiing amid pandemic
- Trump plays down virus as he steps up pitch for second term
- Massachusetts ban on pandemic evictions, foreclosures ending
- Rural Midwest hospitals struggling to handle virus surge
- Iran announces its virus death toll passes 30,000 killed
- New virus restrictions in Europe; Merkel warns of hard days
- Dark déjà vu for European economy as virus cases spike
- Life on the line: Early voters wait 'as long as it takes'
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.