RIVERSIDE ALUMNI DAY -- Graduates of The Riverside School in Lyndonville returned to visit their alma mater during the annual Alumni Day during the first week of January. In attendance were nearly 20 graduates who spent the day sharing memories and visiting in and helping with elementary and middle school classes. All three siblings of the Gair family of Lancaster, N.H. participated: Nathan, Class of 2002, Molly, Class of 2004 and Nora, Class of 2009. Head of School Dr. Laurie Boswell says that Alumni Day is an important Riverside tradition, "It encourages our graduates to stay in touch and be recognized for all they've gone on to accomplish; they will always be a part of the Riverside family."
- Drunk Space Jam 2 Movie-goer Arrested For Child Cruelty, Disorderly Conduct
- Vulgar Signs Pose Challenge For Town Officials
- State Police Investigating 2 Deaths At Crystal Lake
- Woman Steals Truck In St.J, Crashes It In Stowe, Walks Away From The Scene
- Police Identify People Found Dead In Crystal Lake
- Police Looking For Woman They Say Lied In Court To Help A Jailed Man
- Accused NEK Man Back In Jail After ‘Eloping’ From Secure Home Multiple Times
- VSP Responds To Knife Wielding Woman At Price Chopper Store
- St. Johnsbury Attorney Moves To Dismiss 35 Orleans County Cases Due To Ongoing Closure Of Newport Courthouse
- Husband And Wife Team To Tackle “The Rockpile”
Stories We're Following
-- Warren Williamson
-- State's Attorney Jennifer Barrett
-- Bethlehem Selectman Gabe Boisseau
“People should come to this show if they want to know what teenagers are thinking, feeling, needing, and wanting. So if you are a parent, come to the show. If you are an educator, come to the show. If you are a grandparent, come to the show. If you are anyone, come to the show.”
-- Bess O'Brien
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.