Spencer Owen, of Littleton, N.H., was one of the winners of Champlain College's 2015 Elevator Pitch competition. Owen competed in the Nonprofit/Social Advocates category. The contest, which is put on by Champlain College's BYOBiz Program, Career Services, the Center for Service & Civic Engagement, and the Office of Advancement, requires students to give a 90 second "pitch" to an executive (who is known as "the suit") as they ride together in a fictional elevator. Champlain is located in Burlington, Vt.
- Trials in 4 NH county courthouses canceled for January
- Vermonters urged to take care of mental health
- UN health chief: World can start dreaming of pandemic's end
- States submit vaccine orders as coronavirus death toll grows
- US imposes visas restrictions on more Chinese citizens
- Connecticut to expand eligibility for unemployment benefits
- House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level
- In face of 'grim' jobs report, Biden backs more COVID-19 aid
- Pelosi optimistic, says momentum growing for COVID-19 relief
- Bahrain now 2nd nation to grant Pfizer shot emergency use
- Theater company gets go-ahead for new outdoor stage
- Maine Hoops' plan for December games gets blocked out
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.