Spencer Owen, of Littleton, N.H., was one of the winners of Champlain College's 2015 Elevator Pitch competition. Owen competed in the Nonprofit/Social Advocates category. The contest, which is put on by Champlain College's BYOBiz Program, Career Services, the Center for Service & Civic Engagement, and the Office of Advancement, requires students to give a 90 second "pitch" to an executive (who is known as "the suit") as they ride together in a fictional elevator. Champlain is located in Burlington, Vt.
- Peacham Man Accused Of Assaulting And Threatening To Kill 63-Year-Old Woman
- Town, Police Thank Good Samaritan
- Highway Pursuit Leads To Arrest Of Alleged NEK Drug Dealer In Waterford
- Waterford Man Faces Lesser Charge In Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Rocky Ridge Property Dispute Leads To Criminal Charge
- Primary Wins And Losses: Some Success For Local Candidates Seeking Statewide Office
- Lyndon Man Jailed Over The Weekend After Domestic Assault Allegation
- Blake Jenkins To Serve Federal Prison Sentence Close To Home
- Truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in 2019
- Four Escape Injury In Greensboro Bend Fire
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.