VISION SCREENING AT LUNENBURG SCHOOLS -- Spot Vision Screener is new technology provided by the New Hampshire Lions Club. Within seconds, it detects near-sightedness, far-sightedness, unequal refractive power, blurred vision, eye misalignment and more. Operation KidSight (OKS) provides efficient screenings to children from six months through high school. Doug Hillman, the occupational therapist for Lunenburg Schools, helped to provide this technology to the schools. Above, Deb Doyon, the school nurse at the Lunenburg Schools, calibrates the instrument before using it on student Olivia Dow. All children were tested March 23-25.
- St. Johnsbury Restaurant Robbed In Broad Daylight
- NEK Man Charged With Multiple Crimes At Restaurant
- $25,000 Arrest Warrant Issued For Third Suspect In Beating Of Barnet Man
- Owner Of Former Motel Property Criticized For “Disrespectful” Actions
- Lyndonville Police Seeking Suspected Drugstore Thief
- Connecticut Man Charged With Drug World Kidnapping And Attempted Murder In Barnet
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Sept. 13-19
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash Kills North Country Man
- Third Kidnapping & Assault Suspect Caught In Brattleboro
- Woman Enters Guilty Plea In Decapitated Lover Case
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.