RACING TO READ BEGINS AT STRATFORD SCHOOL -- Stratford School kicked off "Race to Read" on Oct. 9 with a visit from the Lambert family race car and the Plumley's race car. Above, all the students at the school were allowed to sign their names on the cars as a pledge to read more. Their teachers helped them set goals and will track their progress until Dec. 20. Four names were drawn to win racing t-shirts. Below, the winners are shown with one of the drivers and one of the sponsors: from left, Amanda Newman, Carter Narducci, Jared Plumley (race car driver), Austin Lesperance, Zoey Howland and Berkley Edwards (race car sponsor). Names will be drawn at the conclusion of the program for free tickets to Riverside Speedway.
- States, business sort out what new CDC mask guidance means
- The unwitting are the target of COVID-19 falsehoods online
- Restaurants question how a partial mask mandate will work
- Dartmouth College to allow more access of June 1
- Number of high-risk Massachusetts communities down to 6
- Misinformation surges amid India's COVID-19 calamity
- Street racing surges across US amid coronavirus pandemic
- Sununu issues order to expand mental health services
- Some proms are back, with masks, testing and distancing
- Vaccine registration opens to Vermonters ages 12 to 15
- Nurses, nonprofits, others take vaccine to homebound people
- When will COVID-19 vaccines be widely available globally?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.