SUTTON'S CLASS OF 2013 -- Sutton School graduated five eighth-grade students during a special ceremony held June 17: from left, Cody Lacoss (Salutatorian), Kayla Trepanier, Kyle Moore and Braden McClure (Valedictorian). Forest Van Dine is also a member of the graduating class. Students were led into the multipurpose room by class marshal Jordan Ball and to the sound of bagpipes, played by Paul Mosher. The graduates received numerous awards and their diplomas.
- Biden arrives for inauguration with big plans, big problems
- New Hampshire updates vaccine registration process
- Plunged into virus 'dark winter,' Biden must lead US out
- 'We know this is real': New clinics aid virus 'long-haulers'
- Panel: China, WHO should have acted quicker to stop pandemic
- 'Little old West Virginia' sets pace on vaccine rollout
- ACLU sues feds over withholding records in immigration cases
- A new COVID-19 challenge: Mutations rise along with cases
- New Haven students return for in-person learning
- AP-NORC poll: Virus, economy swamp other priorities for US
- 3 more COVID-19 cases linked to Australian Open arrivals
- Spain's rising cases give pandemic hospital a second chance
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.