THADDEUS FAIRBANKS RESTORATION COMPLETE -- After a summer-long restoration at Williamstown Art Conservation Center in Williamstown, Mass., St. Johnsbury Academy's centerpiece portrait of Thaddeus Fairbanks, co-founder of the Academy with brothers Joseph and Erastus in 1842, returned to its rightful place in Colby Hall recently, in time for the Academy's start of classes Aug. 28. The Academy's maintenance staff assisted Academy Fine Arts teacher Rodney Reis in the installation process: from left, Brad Noyes, Ronnell Moses, Eric Pierce, David Langmaid and Ries.
- Connecticut Man Charged With Drug World Kidnapping And Attempted Murder In Barnet
- St. Johnsbury Restaurant Robbed In Broad Daylight
- Stannard Brothers Arrested After Friday Raid On ‘Heroin Highway’
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Sept. 6-12
- Danville Man Accused Of Trying To Pull Another Man’s Eyeballs ‘Out Of His Head’ At Cumberland Farms
- Lyndonville Police Seeking Suspected Drugstore Thief
- Struggle With Staffing Challenges Too Much To Overcome; Local Restaurant To Close
- Woman Enters Guilty Plea In Decapitated Lover Case
- Federal Gun Violations Felon Released Early
- $25,000 Arrest Warrant Issued For Third Suspect In Beating Of Barnet Man
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.