CELEBRATING RED AND GREEN DAY -- United Christian Academy staff and students held a Red and Green Day in December. Parties were held in the classrooms, gifts were exchanged, refreshments were enjoyed, a scavenger hunt took place throughout the school, and a competition was held to see which class wore the most red and green. The senior class took first place. The day ended with a worship service which including reflections on Christ the Savior, the Reason for the Season. Above, second-grade teacher Alyssa Gosselin models her Christmas Tree disguise; below Nyla Rossi and Maeve Wright are "aglow" with Christmas spirit.
- Amazon city scrambles to provide oxygen to COVID-19 patients
- Biden: We'll 'manage the hell' out of feds' COVID response
- New Hampshire mask mandate being extended
- NBA fines Irving $50,000 for health, safety violations
- States declare emergencies, close capitols ahead of rallies
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older week of Jan. 25
- Federal report says pandemic hit seafood industry hard
- Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine
- 'This is not a game': Global virus death toll hits 2 million
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2M amid vaccine rollout
- US executes Virginia gang killer despite COVID-19 infection
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.