AN EVENING TO SOCIALIZE -- Members of Whitefield School's sixth-, seventh- and eighth-grade classes gathered for their annual Semi-Formal Dance on May 23. Young women arrived in beautiful dresses, while gentlemen donned dapper clothing and some brought flowers for their dance partners. The gym was decorated by members of the WES National Junior Honor Society and the evening was chaperoned by members of the WES faculty. Many parents stopped by to snap pictures of their children and Michelle Cote took formal photos. The evening offered students an opportunity to get dressed up, dance and socialize in a safe, fun atmosphere. Above are the class officers for Grade 8 at the dance: from left, Jessica Vaughn, Elijah Ratliff, Heather Enos and Emily McCusker.
- NYPD officer: 4-year-old shooting victim 'didn't even cry'
- Job market for new grads: Much hiring but much competition
- Hugs to be allowed in England as part of lockdown easing
- AP-NORC poll: Biden approval buoyed by his pandemic response
- Americans set another pandemic-era record for air travel
- Vermont waiting to learn of COVID vaccinations at racetracks
- Dracula's castle proves an ideal setting for COVID-19 jabs
- New White House panel aims to separate science, politics
- Republicans in Maine eye 5-year mandatory COVID-19 shot ban
- Massachusetts eases back on some coronavirus restrictions
- Big venues set to expand capacity as state eases limits
- Tearful reunions mark second Mother's Day under pandemic
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.