HONORED FOR SCHOOL SUPPORT -- Whitefield Elementary School Paraprofessional Wanda Dami and School Nurse Jackie Gardiner were recognized at the New Hampshire Association of Middle Level Educators annual dinner in May. Both professionals were nominated by the WES middle school staff for their continued support of middle school students and programming. After dinner, the nominations letters were read to the attendees and Wanda and Jackie were presented with certificates of appreciation. In attendance were members of the WES staff to show their appreciation for the women.
- Drunk Space Jam 2 Movie-goer Arrested For Child Cruelty, Disorderly Conduct
- Woman Steals Truck In St.J, Crashes It In Stowe, Walks Away From The Scene
- Vulgar Signs Pose Challenge For Town Officials
- Police Identify People Found Dead In Crystal Lake
- State Police Investigating 2 Deaths At Crystal Lake
- Police Looking For Woman They Say Lied In Court To Help A Jailed Man
- VSP Responds To Knife Wielding Woman At Price Chopper Store
- Local Man Guilty Of Federal Firearms Crimes Back Behind Bars
- Residents, NKHS Talk At Length About Residential Facility
- Sutton Vicious Dog Hearing Amicably Resolved At Tailgate Public Meeting
Stories We're Following
-- Warren Williamson
-- State's Attorney Jennifer Barrett
-- Bethlehem Selectman Gabe Boisseau
“People should come to this show if they want to know what teenagers are thinking, feeling, needing, and wanting. So if you are a parent, come to the show. If you are an educator, come to the show. If you are a grandparent, come to the show. If you are anyone, come to the show.”
-- Bess O'Brien
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.