HOOPS FOR HUNGER DONATIONS -- Members of the Woodsville High School girls junior varsity basketball team -- from left, Brittany Derrington, Courtney Derrington, Nikita Duling, Mariah Corliss, Elizabeth Blouin and Brianna Robbins -- are shown with their coach Jesse Oakes, at right, and Beth Dickey at the girls varsity and JV basketball games on Jan. 25. Admission to the games -- $421.75, along with 285 pounds of food -- was collected and donated to the Woodsville Food Pantry, as part of the New Hampshire Interscholastic Athletic Association (NHIAA) "Hoops For Hunger" Program, promoted by the NHIAA Baskteball Committee.
- Thanksgiving travelers try to reach destinations, miss virus
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade takes flight in virus times
- RI allocates $100M for businesses closed during 2-week pause
- Empty seats, delivered feasts as virus changes Thanksgiving
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- Supreme Court rules against NY coronavirus restrictions
- Biden seeks unity as Trump stokes fading embers of campaign
- US will appeal order barring expulsions of migrant children
- Country store, tavern fined for violating emergency orders
- AstraZeneca manufacturing error clouds vaccine study results
- Santa Fund, H.O.P.E., Faith In Action, Assisting NEK At Holidays
- School district: Some not complying with quarantine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.