Contrary to what was stated during the most recent Coventry School Board meeting, the amount the school was billed for tuition at North Country Union High School was correct, while the amount stated on the Department of Education web site was incorrect. North Country Supervisory Union business manager Glenn Hankinson wrote in an e-mail that despite the department being informed of the error several times, the web site has not been corrected.
- Coronavirus deaths rising in 30 US states amid winter surge
- Harris prepares for central role in Biden's White House
- King Day service calls for nonviolence amid turbulent times
- Maine state park-goers set new record during pandemic
- Man allegedly hid 3 months at Chicago airport due to virus
- MA's 1st virus variant case; New test to NH governor's power
- Vaccine mix-up leads some teachers to sign up early
- School choice lawsuit surge pushes possible high court fight
- Military nurses, tests coming to help hard-hit Arizona city
- WHO chief lambasts vaccine profits, demands elderly go first
- China economy grows in 2020 as rebound from virus gains
- Israel trades Pfizer doses for medical data in vaccine blitz
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.