Lovevery compiled data on each state's parental leave using the National Partnership for Women and Families’ 2018 analysis of states’ parental leave laws with updated 2020–2021 parental leave policies.
Parental leave laws in every state
- UN chief urges wealth tax of those who profited during COVID
- Asia Today: India records another surge in COVID-19 cases
- Time to party? Events industry still uncertain about COVID
- Massachusetts' supply of J&J vaccine to plummet
- Rhode Island expands vaccine eligibility to 40 and older
- Mobile COVID-19 vaccination unit gets rolling in rural Maine
- Small but quick: Bhutan vaccinates 93% of adults in 16 days
- Chilly weather doesn't dampen UK joy at lockdown easing
- US colleges divided over requiring student vaccinations
- Top Chinese official admits vaccines have low effectiveness
- More Vermont courthouses ready to reopen for live trials
- New Hampshire governor gets vaccine, gives thumbs-up
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.