Using August 2021 data from the U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Zerodown analyzed the four U.S. regions (Northeast, Midwest, South, West) and compared median sales prices for homes sold over the past year.
- Woman Sentenced To Prison In Decapitation Case
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 4-10
- Police Logs
- Derby Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Teenage Girl
- Two Waterford Murder Suspects Taking Plea Deals
- Routine Traffic Stop Leads To Felony Identity Theft Charge
- Manslaughter Case Grows More Complicated As Trial Nears
- Krystal Whitcomb Pleads Guilty In Waterford Drugs & Murder Case
- Police: Woman Pursues Purse Thief, Clings To Truck As He Drives Away
- North Haverhill Woman Dies In Crash
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.