BURLINGTON, Vt., Sept. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- American Jewish Committee (AJC), the leading global Jewish advocacy organization, applauds the Burlington City Council's decision to withdraw a non-binding resolution supporting the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement targeting Israel. The resolution will be sent back to the Council's Racial Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee for further discussion.
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 4-10
- Woman Sentenced To Prison In Decapitation Case
- Police Logs
- Derby Man Accused Of Pulling Gun On Teenage Girl
- Routine Traffic Stop Leads To Felony Identity Theft Charge
- Two Waterford Murder Suspects Taking Plea Deals
- SJPD Cracks Armed Robbery Case With DNA Evidence
- Krystal Whitcomb Pleads Guilty In Waterford Drugs & Murder Case
- North Haverhill Woman Dies In Crash
- Another NEK COVID Death As Cases Rise To New Peak
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.