Donald Joseph Hevey (Don) died peacefully on Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021 at his home with his family by his side. He was born on Jan. 8, 1943, in St. Johnsbury, Vermont; the third child of Eugene E. Hevey and Ursula Begin Hevey. Born into a large French-Canadian family, Don lived in Vermont until the age of 14 when his father relocated the family to West Palm Beach, Florida.
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Jan. 3-9
- Suspect In Attempted Murder Case Goes Missing Again
- Arther Butler Plea Deal Falls Through After Attorney Leaves Town
- A Love Story, And Farewell Of A Beloved Father
- Reports Of Gunfire Trigger Big Police Response In Derby Line
- Police Logs
- Community Remembers Gerald Winn
- Police Log
- Arther Butler Wants A ‘White Person’ To Stand-In For Him During Trial
- St. Johnsbury Police Cite Man For Conduct Motivated By Hate
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.