Mary Noyes, of St. Johnsbury, passed on to heaven on Aug. 16, 2021, at 99 years old. Mary had just had her birthday on August 13th (1922). Mary worked at The Caledonian-Record starting in 1954, until just a few years ago, as a cleaner. Mary loved her job as well as all the people she considered family that also worked there. Mary enjoyed gardening, Chinese food, and going to the lake in her spare time.
- Woman Sentenced To Prison In Decapitation Case
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 11-17
- Dispute Leads To Death Of Local Man
- St. Johnsbury Businessman Charged With Tax Evasion, Identity Theft
- Confrontation At Hardwick Store Leads To Death By Gunshot
- Fugitive Held On $50,000 Bail After Raid At Lyndon Motel
- Town Considering Changes At Intersection Following Fatal Crash
- Police Logs
- Graphic Details Of Drug World Beatings Released
- Nuisance Property Enforcement Yields Results
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.