NEWPORT — A year can change a lot … especially this past one.
editor's pick featured
- Taming the virus: US deaths hit lowest level in 10 months
- Vaccine appointments to open for children ages 12 to 15
- Schools ditch student mask requirements in growing numbers
- Opioid-related overdose deaths soar among Black residents
- 88-year-old artist finishes year of pandemic 'daily doodles'
- Panel suggests WHO should have more power to stop pandemics
- Maine gives nurse award award to all school nurses
- Scientists race to study variants in India as cases explode
- Mexico: Russia's Sputnik V shortages mean limited 2nd doses
- States push jobless from virus recession to return to work
- Rhode Island to open vaccinations to children ages 12 to 15
- Scores of dead bodies found floating in India's Ganges River
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.