LYNDON CENTER — Northern Vermont University (NVU) announced the largest gift in the Vermont State College System’s (VSCS) history during a live-streamed meeting Monday afternoon: $3.5 million was pledged by Mark and Molly Valade.
editor's pick featured
- House passes $1.9T pandemic bill on near party-line vote
- Canadian regulator authorizes AstraZeneca vaccine
- Could pandemic further erode the New England town meeting?
- Officials say many Vermont students are struggling
- Rhode Island's coronavirus death toll passes 2,500 mark
- Harvard commencement to be held online 2nd year in a row
- Vaccination 'passports' may open society, but inequity looms
- COVID-19 bill must drop minimum wage hike, arbiter decides
- BLM launches Survival Fund amid federal COVID-19 relief wait
- Biden marks 50M vaccine doses in first 5 weeks in office
- Program to help New Hampshire renters pay bills
- New York woman loses job, leads pantry feeding thousands
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.